I’m going to write a list of ten reasons that I LOVE being a fashion photographer, and I hope it can bring a smile on your face.
- Seeing the face of the people I shoot for light up when they see their images.
- Getting inspired by the work of my colleagues, and all of you guys, who literally blow me away and make me want to shoot every single day.
- Being able to answer, “I’m a fashion photographer” when people ask me what I do, and have them pretty much always go: “that’s a cool job!”
- Retouching skills… I mean its pretty cool that I know how to remove spots off faces if I need to, haha.
- Sharing work online with friends, family and everyone else who I’ve never met and getting responses that my work makes people feel inspired. Seriously I love this part.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment whenever a shoot is done. (When shoot goes as per the plan ;))
- Seeing photos I’ve taken in magazines.
- Seeing photos I’ve taken on brands’ websites / newsletters. I did that!!!
- Feeling myself progress and learn something new.
- The flexibility this career gives me in my every day life.
I could go on and on. But let me stop it here, (lol) So I’m here as a fashion photographer in Chennai.
Lets catch up sometime soon, Lets shoot.